Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swearing in ceremony for associate advisor

Greetings:

I have two folks we are appointing as associate advisors this coming Thursday. One is a youth member and Silver recipient that turns 21 this week, and another a committee member who us switching over. I am looking for a simple swearing in ceremony. Anyone have anything they would like to share?

Thanks!

I've never done this. But, it's a great idea.

I think you should just simply have your crew pres have everyone circle up, then call out the co-avdvisors and ask them "will you help us to "

They say, "I will".

President says, "Then, please accept the role of associate advisor to crew ___"

Co-Advisor's shake the president's hand, followed by officers, then every youth in the circle.

Let us know what you finally do and how it works.

Comment

" I promise to do my duty, to God, my Country and community and to obey the Law of the Pack."
      OOps, I 'm sorry, wrong ceremony...

""I promise to do my duty to God, my country, my community and my Crew. I promise to be the very best Crew Advisor I can be. I will help the Crew go places and do things, and learn, and have fun doing it. Hoo - Hah.""

Comment

Good ideas! I like both of them...particularly the "hop ha!" in the second suggestions! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X