• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cub Scouts show scouting spirit.

Nice too see the spirit of Scouting still alive in some Scouts
    a Scout is Kind..
    http://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/201...ence-scouting/

As a personal thingy, I always ask if someone was ever a scout whenever I receive an act of kindness. It is surprising that the majority of them say yes and those that don't quickly tag their response with "no, but I'm a Christian."

It's always nice to see all that training they got over the years wasn't wasted. These Cubs got a Primo Lesson on this trip. Well done. Servant Leadership is alive and well.

Stosh

Comment

It;s the kind of thing that the cubs will remember as well and hopefully inspire them to further acts of kindness in the future.

More power to them.

Comment

Great story. I am just shocked a Pack could pull off a 5 day camping trip. I can't get more than one or two families to attend a 2 day trip. 18 more months, 18 more months.

Comment

Amazing how different Scouting can be from area to area. I know of packs which would camp a month or two straight if they had a chance

Comment

^ must be the hobo packs.

Comment

Nope...In Texas youth tend to still enjoy outdoor activities such as camping, hunting, fishing and spend a lot of time outdoors......until they are taught by some some structured scouting organization that those activities are "not age appropriate" for them until they get older.

Comment

Working...
              X