International contact needed urgently for v important convo - or MineCraft :-)

Hi,

I have a Scout here in my British troop who needs to make some international contact in the next week or so in order to make his Chief Scout Gold award - the top award in the Scout section here. I promised to sort him out with a contact in a foreign troop, but all my previous contacts have failed me. Can anyone help? Our original plan was to have him organize a patrol to patrol online gaming session - FPS or Steam or MineCraft or something with voice chat to get to know each other. But frankly, at this stage I can accept just having some conversations to explore options with some foreign Scouts before his end of year deadline. If he can make and actual activity out of if early in the new year, that's a bonus.

SO, if you have any Scouts, ideally from about 12-16 years old (Lucas is 14) who would be interested in a conversation leading to online activities, please let me know. I'd be delighted to let Lucas do the leg work and sift through too MANY contacts even if they don't work out. I'm sure one of your guys can use this for advancement too.

You can find me on greg@histon-scouts.org.uk or http://www.facebook.com/gregharewood or (for reference gregharewood site:escouts.org.uk ), or phone 011 44 7973 795871 (on London time)

Thanks for any help!!!

Greg Harewood