• 4 weeks later...

Yah, a great video. It is nice to see that the UK has quite successfully integrated girls in all aspects of the program, and yet we in the USA can't seem to get it done, too many "old Dinosaurs" still influencing the BSA I think.

Let's keep our opinions to ourselves. This is about how big UK Scouts have gotten. Not how the BSA still hasn't mixed boys and girly in it's Scout program. Every time I see something like this. there are those of you who start up..

Scoutbox

This forum is about expresing opinions if you don't like it too bad, time for you to grow up a little. With Mazzuca at the helm now you may see the BSA go the same way, sooner than later, as he has always been impressed with the British scouting organization. So buck up Box, lol.

I have not problem with the BSA going that way. I never said I did. Maybe you should buck on your reading.. I said that every time something comes up. People start crying about this issue. and I mean every time. Can't anyone stay on subject? Now if you'd like to discuss the Uk Scout with out crying about how the BSA still hasn't changed to mixed scouting then be my guest..

The comment was not made to rehash an old topic.. It has been discussed.. It is just to make a comment about the differences of one countries scouting program from another..

I will make another differental comment.. "Love those English accents!!".. We can debate that too..

What! Take me seriously or you seriously.... :)

I have to admit that I was a bit out of it last night. I just spent the whole day out with my Troop on a Land Nav course I set up. I have a Herniated Disk in my lower back, and I just learned Friday, that I will need an operation in a few weeks. Because I drove yesterday I didn't take the Morphine for the pain during the day, only last night. Well, I had to take it a bit earlier soon after I got back due to some bad pain after yesterday. I was just reading my reply, and I'm sure you might have also noted, I could barely type in any thing correctly. So I am sorry for my reply.