X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message counter?

My message counter (upper right corner) has a number in a red box that seems to imply a message would be waiting, but no messages are there.

????

Those are messages for the blind. Does your keyboard have braile? If not you're out of luck.

Stosh

Comment

Same here Brewmeister, I'm starting to think jblake47 is onto something here. Sadly I have no access to such a thing to get it worked out

Comment

It's funny because my counter keeps going up, yet there are no new messages in there.

Comment

Originally posted by dedkad View Post
          It's funny because my counter keeps going up, yet there are no new messages in there.
          Same here...one time it showed a "1" and when there was nothing there I assumed that was just the default icon for the message feature. But now it shows "3." They must be messages in another dimension.

Comment

If you're blind, and have a braille keyboard, turn your screen off, it helps.

Stosh

Comment

*tears* That's about how it works. My number has went up again, I know its from the comments following my own. Too badthere isn't a reset anywhere. Not like its a huge issue (especially after some of the ones I personally saw last year when I tried signing up for 3+ months...) but still annoying. Its all LOOK AT ME and there's nothing to see...

Comment

Logged in today to see that mine had reset and disappeared, no more bright red notification

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                  Logged in today to see that mine had reset and disappeared, no more bright red notification
                  Same with mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X