Anything features you all have noticed doesn't work properly post them here and I'll pass them on the the developer. Also try Private messages. You can try sending one to me if you need a recipient. If they don't work let me know here.

Attempting to post, I often see: "Invalid Server Response" or another message about lacking "human" "verification" - both in pop-up windows. I have to leave the forum, reenter, and then post.

• Administrators
Attempting to post, I often see: "Invalid Server Response" or another message about lacking "human" "verification" - both in pop-up windows. I have to leave the forum, reenter, and then post.
When signing in, try to use remember me.

The time-out function seems to be only 7 or 8 minutes. Not being one for one word responses, I frequently get disconnected while still typing. Instead of the little auto-saved flag blinking, I get something about no server response. I have to manually log-out, log back in, find the thread I was on and reopen my response. Fortunately, my reply is still in there -- at least up to when the auto-save feature quit working. But sometimes not. Frequently, after being bumped several times I just say the heck with it and give up responding.

Editing function does not work as it did. Hit "edit" on a recent (within seconds!) post and you get a "write something" note. To change or add to a post, experimentation shows the need to "copy" the original, then "paste" into the "write something" space, retype the offending area, then "save" it, which replaces the new "copy" into the post space on the thread. But sometimes the "original" is there too, so you have two posts, and must delete the "original" to leave the "correct" copy.

If you are not very careful, some of the "write something" note shows up too. Offends my editor sensitivities.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone having an issue with clearing the 'Messages' number? I've had mine stuck at one for well over a month now. Today it changed to two. Wasn't sure if anyone else was still seeing this (I know I saw something about it earlier this year - or so I thought!)

fetch?filedataid=273&type=large

• Downvote 1

I'm up to three now for non-existant messages. Unless the number changes, I don't check, but just because the number changed doesn't mean you got a new message, just a new non-existant message.

Stosh

• Downvote 1