X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOL Colors

There are a ton of sites out there for stripping arrows. Seems like everyone has a different scheme. Do I just pick one, or is there a specific order.

No cub scout career arrow police out there.

Do what makes sense. (I used the background of the badges, then made the rest up based on the paint I had.) Make a key so as your pack goes on the arrows roughly resemble each other. (Give a copy of the key to the scout with the arrow.)

Comment

We did the logic of the color of the badge/hat/scarf (Tiger=Orange, etc. Gold/Silver for Arrows and in order of sequence. Put a copy of the color code glued to the back of the Arrow Plaque (which was a board with two cub hooks)

Comment

Do you put all the colors on there for every boy, even if they didn't start with Tiger?

Comment

Originally posted by dedkad View Post
          Do you put all the colors on there for every boy, even if they didn't start with Tiger?
          Why?
          Did the scouter earn all those colors? The Arrow is a representation of each Scouters Personal Journey through Scouting. Each Scouter has their own journey. Not Every Scouter has the same Accomplishment in his journey to Arrow of Light.

Comment

Working...
          X