• Administrators

Folks -

I apologize for the site instability over the past month, and especially during the past week.

The hardware this site runs on experienced some failures, and we had to migrate to a new set of servers. Much of the code for SCOUTER.com is more than ten years old (wow, this site has been around since the dark ages of the Internet!), so migrating to new hardware is wrought with peril.

I believe everything is now stable, and working as expected. If you experience any trouble, please post in this thread, or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

TERRY HOWERTON

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew something was working when I got my first "there's been a reply" e-mail! Then, the site didn't 504 me...THEN, it loaded almost immediately! WOO-HOO!

Thanks, Terry - very much appreciated.

Vicki

Hi. I've been trying to update our web pages and I keep runing into issues. Files can not be added or deleted. I've tried from two different computers with two different browers and with one (Internet Explorer) I get a web page error whenever I to do an update and with FireFox, the Add and Delete file buttons do not appear to function. If you need more information or have any questions, please let me know. Thanks.