Can we change the title?

Seems like it would have to be 2015 to be halfway. But the answer is that it is probably possible to change the title. But moderators do not have this ability. I suspect the N. Koreans could do it though if they wanted to.

I didnt' realize we were going to nit pick over a week and a half......

Daped01 is right. I could delete a thread and someone could start a new one. But 'Forums' are above the 'pay grade' of mere moderators.

Edit: Oops, almost fogot...nit pick? (Now adopting my condescending-old-codger tone of voice) Nitpicking, nah that's not we would have called nitpicking in my time. THIS is what I'd call true nitpicking. tongue.png

There will be about 1461 days from the start of the 2013 Jamboree to the start of the 2017 Jamboree, assuming a start date of 15 July for both (I don't remember the 2017 planned start date)....call it 1460 so we avoid a fraction. Half way would be about 730 days. But it has been 524 days (as of today) since the start of the 2013 Jamboree. Which means that your week and a half would have to be a very long 206 days (approximately) if that was to be called nitpicking.

Another edit: Just looked it up. The 2017 Jamboree will start on 19 July so add four days to the total days lapsed and two days to the halfway point (and the week and a half, lol). Yes, you're right. Women have never liked me much, and I've been mostly just tolerated by the few people who are willing to admit they have me as a friend. I can't help it.

• 3 weeks later...
Daped01 is right. I could delete a thread and someone could start a new one. But 'Forums' are above the 'pay grade' of mere moderators.

Edit: Oops, almost fogot...nit pick? (Now adopting my condescending-old-codger tone of voice) Nitpicking, nah that's not we would have called nitpicking in my time. THIS is what I'd call true nitpicking. tongue.png

There will be about 1461 days from the start of the 2013 Jamboree to the start of the 2017 Jamboree, assuming a start date of 15 July for both (I don't remember the 2017 planned start date)....call it 1460 so we avoid a fraction. Half way would be about 730 days. But it has been 524 days (as of today) since the start of the 2013 Jamboree. Which means that your week and a half would have to be a very long 206 days (approximately) if that was to be called nitpicking.

Another edit: Just looked it up. The 2017 Jamboree will start on 19 July so add four days to the total days lapsed and two days to the halfway point (and the week and a half, lol). Yes, you're right. Women have never liked me much, and I've been mostly just tolerated by the few people who are willing to admit they have me as a friend. I can't help it.

:p

Then again, the 2013 Jamboree is over. So, while there was a lead up to it and it had a life for 10 days or so in 2013, it no longer exists. Since it no longer exists it can't be half way from anything can it?

• 4 months later...