National Camp School at FL Sea Base

I am not sure if I am putting this in the right place, so please move it if you need to.. but I am seriously hoping someone can help!

I am going to Sea Base for Camp School and I have no idea what to expect.

Is it at the Conference/Training Center?

Do we sleep in the dorms or hotel part?

What to bring?

Is there any free time at all?

I have tons of questions, but have been scouring the google for hours and and can't find anything, but just now found this site. I live in Chattanooga, TN and will be driving by myself down there. Any and ALL advice will be appreciated. I will be the Program Director for WEBELOS Resident Camp at Skymont Scout Reservation this summer.

If they do things the same way as in the past, you'll be getting a letter in the near future about more specifics. Every camp school is different. First one I went to for being C.O.P.E. Director was a week long, at a scout camp, and we were in tents, eating in a dining hall, etc. Classes were either under a shelter or on the C.O.P.E. course.

Second one I went to was for CSDC administration, was 4 days, and at a conference center. We stayed in cabins/dorms, selpt in bunk beds, ate in the conference center's dining room, and spent a good bit of time indoors in conference rooms.