X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't tell basementdweller...shhhh!

This has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen...
    April 2 Update: See an important message about VR Scouting at the end of the post. Love Scouting but hate getting out in the fresh air? You’re in luck! Today the Boy Scouts of America introduces Virtual Reality Scouting, a revolutionary alternative to regular Scouting that lets you experience all that the BSA has to offer…

I am sure he will go ballistic on today's post about how to properly wear service stars. Although I do find any pin for the uniform a PIA, they sure make the uniform not field friendly.

Comment

Haha.... That link. I wonder.....Responses on this thread will be illuminating.

Comment

You know that was an April Fools joke, right?

Comment

The picture isn't even a good Photoshop.

Comment

Well a VR Beading Ceremony would be a welcome thing. I could sit on my couch in comfort listening to the same speech about the Zulus.

Comment

I was really excited until the last paragraph and then I had to call my therapist.

Stosh

Comment

I tried to use my very rusty and seldom-used moderator tools to change the name of this topic to something that did not include the name of a specific user of the forum, but it didn't take, apparently. This was an idea introduced by the late great moderator Old Grey Eagle, that having a thread named after a specific user, especially one that was negative in nature, is not a good idea. This thread does not seem to have been named with any ill will, and is intended to be "all in good fun", but I decided it would probably be best to take the user's name out of it anyway. So, consider it changed.

Comment

Don't be so negative NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by NJCubScouter View Post
                    I tried to use my very rusty and seldom-used moderator tools to change the name of this topic to something that did not include the name of a specific user of the forum, but it didn't take, apparently. .
                    It accepted my command but didn't actually change the title.....The moderator tools are a gigantic mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentinel947 View Post

It accepted my command but didn't actually change the title.....The moderator tools are a gigantic mess.
                      But the message is still valid.

Stosh

Comment

NJ, I think we can make an allowance for 1 April? Besides, I was thinking more along the lines of "don't tell Kudu".

Comment

Ok Pack, we'll enforce the "rules" the other 364 days of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by packsaddle View Post
                            NJ, I think we can make an allowance for 1 April? Besides, I was thinking more along the lines of "don't tell Kudu".
                            Would it help if the virtual stations were 300' apart?

Stosh

Comment

It won't affect his troop, it will cost too much money and only be available to rich kids...

Comment

Working...
                              X