Stamp for signatures

What do you all think about signature stamps instead of signing each individual item by pen? I remember all of my awards, rank cards, and blue cards were stamped as a kid and I don't feel cheated. The CC and AC seem to think it is too impersonal.

I have a stamp that I use for bulk signing. 30 kids at camp taking 3 merit badges is 90 signatures to open the blue card, 180 when they are completed, and 270 by the time I get to the completed award card. For the random signatures at troop meetings, a pen works just fine and takes up less space in my pocket. In case you were wondering, I ordered mine online through one of the office supply stores.

Pat

I'm thinking a nice Word document, properly formatted, could handle hundreds if not thousands of blue cards in just a few minutes. I'm still thinking a pen would be easier to carry around than a laptop and printer. :)

Or, maybe there's some boy out there that needs service hours... no!, an Eagle project, yeah, that's the ticket!

Stosh

I'm a bit old-fashioned. It's always easier to carry a pen in my pocket than a stamp and pad. :)

Stosh

It was $17 at Staples. Seeing as I will probably be in this position for three years or more, I am OK with that.