What path will you take?

While I think this is a very well made film I’m not entirely sure what the point was. It is clearly aimed at youth recruitment but youth recruitment is not where the problem is. We currently have nearly 40,000 kids on waiting lists across all age ranges. What we need are more adults to open new groups to clear those waiting lists. TSA clearly understand that which is why most of their media presence is geared up to appeal to adults, and because of that I think very few youth members have even seen this film.

While I think this is a very well made film I’m not entirely sure what the point was. It is clearly aimed at youth recruitment but youth recruitment is not where the problem is. We currently have nearly 40,000 kids on waiting lists across all age ranges. What we need are more adults to open new groups to clear those waiting lists. TSA clearly understand that which is why most of their media presence is geared up to appeal to adults, and because of that I think very few youth members have even seen this film.
Ok I get it now......I wish I had that problem...