Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tenure for Square Knots: Calendar Dates or Recharter Date?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenure for Square Knots: Calendar Dates or Recharter Date?

I recently reviewed some of the square knots, and wondering about time of tenure. Let's say an award (none in particular) requires 2 years in a position and 4 RT a year. If tenure is from Recharter, is it feasible that the RT. requirements could be satisfied from Sept.-Dec. (4 prior to recharter) and March-June (4 post-recharter). If a calendar year the same principle would apply. Or, is the "year" from Sept.-Aug.? I'm also presuming the position was held for at least two recharter years and that the other requirements were met completely during those 2+ years. I know some great leaders who have not been able to attend RT regularly due to schedules, etc. So, your thoughts are certainly appreciated! Yours in Scouting, SMC

I went with application date for Scouter's Training Award and veteran status.

Comment

The two years could be any 24 month period -- 730 days from when you began. It doesn't have to align with the charter date, the calendar year, Chinese New Year or anything else. KISS

Comment

You will be able to join the Banana Republic Generals in no time.

Comment

Applause for KDD.....bells dinging........

Comment

Working...
          X