Eagle clock sold by BSA around 2003?

Slightly random question- when my son was a wee little Tiger, he coveted it an Eagle clock they had in our scout shop. Whenever we went in, he admired it and asked if I'd get it when he made Eagle. "WHEN" he made Eagle, the kid was 6!

I should have paid attention to him then because I'm happy to say he made Eagle last month. He half joked about getting the clock now.

Of course, it's not currently sold in the scout shop. I vaguely remember it was a clear (plastic) crystal thing with a metal insert for the clock/Eagle logo. (I remember at the time thinking it looked like something a bank would give you when you opened an account or something.) Does anyone have one/could take a picture? I'm hoping to find at least something similar, but I don't even remember exactly what it looked like. (I'm sur my son does!) I've been keeping an eye out on ebay, but all I'm seeing is homemade clocks, this was definately something that came from BSA.

Any ideas where I could look?

thanks!

Michelle

Interesting quest. I "googled" " Eagle Scout Clock " and got alot of different designs. Wood, crystal, silver, wrought iron, ceramic, custom personalized, desk, mantel, wall hang, cheap, thoughtful, Sundial (!), and stories about "Scouts against the clock to earn their Eagle."

I hope you find the one, speacial clock, appropriate to your son's attainment.

Congrats to you and your Scout.

(2nd attempt)

Interesting quest. I "googled" " Eagle Scout Clock " and got alot of different designs. Wood, crystal, silver, wrought iron, plastic, ceramic, custom personalized, desk, mantel, wall hang, cheap, thoughtful, Sundial (!), and stories about "Scouts against the clock to earn their Eagle."

I hope you find the one, special clock, appropriate to your son's attainment.

(2nd attempt) (3rd attempt: "Error while saving content: Internal Server Error")

Interesting quest. I "googled" " Eagle Scout Clock " and got alot of different designs. Wood, crystal, silver, wrought iron, plastic, ceramic, custom personalized, desk, mantel, wall hang, cheap, thoughtful, Sundial (!), and stories about "Scouts against the clock to earn their Eagle."

I hope you find the one, special clock, appropriate to your son's attainment.

(fourth attempt: First three attempts to post failed: Last attempt was erased. "working", Then "Error while saving content: Internal Server Error")

Interesting quest. I Googled "Eagle Scout Clock" and got oodles of designs. Wood, ceramic, plastic, wrought iron, crystal, steel, black, blue, white, silver, mantel, desk, wall hang, sundial (!).

I wish you luck in finding the one, special clock appropriate to your son's attainment.

Congrats to you and your Scout!

Good Scouting to you!