X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super??

Just thought I'd mention that while maybe some of the other Moderators might be super?
    I'm still just me.
    I now return you to the important stuff.
    Ea.

what am i ?

Comment

Well, OGE, since you have approximately 2000 more posts than Eamon, you are indeed a Super Moderator. I wonder what happens when you hit 10000?!?!

Comment

Well, how about that. I've been promoted.

I can't wait to learn the secret moderator handshake!

Comment

Well, if you have to ask....

Comment

I'm not sure what this new site will allow moderators to do...or how to do it. I'm assuming the handshake hasn't changed.

Edit: heck, I can't even make a smiley.....

Comment

But the real question is, is there a square knot for it?

Comment

I have a hunch that the mod functions are not quite ready for prime time. Either that or else my account has more problems.

Comment

Pack, they are somewhat ready. Notice you can edit every post in this thread. I just deleted my first reply in this page. The edit button is a bit hard to find. I tried to make an arrow to it, but I can't do anything fancy right now.. sorry. EDIT EDIT EDIT...

Comment

Are there any ultra or mega mods?

Comment

When does some one become a "senior member"? OK, I'm more posting to see what it says next to my name. lol

Comment

You just have to hit a certain post count Ltfightr. I believe it's somewhere in the 150 post count, but I don't recall exactly. Whether you are "member" or "senior member" is kind of unimportant here.

Comment

What??? Us senior members don't have seniority??? I thought it was like back in highschool, and I got to pick on the freshmen..

Comment

Oh, I know. It's not about your post count..it's about the job you do. Or is it that "KNOT" LOL (See, I've been here a while!lol)

Comment

I am sure there is some special salute I'm supposed to do when in the presence of all this superness ... :-)

And my post count is only 109? For as many years as I have been a member and *read* here I didn't realize I've been mostly quiet! My husband will have a difficult time believing this.

Comment

Working...
                              X