X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore function

Is it just for show? I have ignored one user five times and I still see his posts.

Yah, rarely works right.

Yeh have to be logged in and have cookies enabled, and then they won't show when yeh look at a thread, but they will still show up when yeh reply to a thread.

Or yeh can just skip over anything from me.

Beavah

Comment

I have never used it, never even tried. I don't ignore anyone although it probably looks like I do at times. I know my 'drama queen' daughter has that opinion at times. But mostly I just roll my eyes and think to myself in my mind's own Valley Girl voice, 'what-EV-er!' and then just keep on truckin'.

Comment

Pack Pack Pack

Valley Girl Voice AND Whatever AND Truckin'? In one post?

Inconceivable!!!

Comment

Every now and then, when I get all lathered up, I think that I'm trying to get a forum member to 'ignore' me.

It would make me feel more at home. You know, like my wife was online....

Comment

fear on the internet forum as well.

Comment

There are some people whose opinions I don't care to read and find it easier to have technology help me bypass them. No fear involved.

Comment

OK, now I KNOW you're talking about ME. No offense taken. Just try to read most of my stuff for the sake of comic relief. I mostly get serious when it involves science.

OGE, it scares the hell out of students too. But that's all I have available...simple pleasures.

Comment

Not you Pack, not yet anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X