X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Christmas Blessings to Terry and all my Scouter Forum friends. Best wishes to you and your families from Illinois.

Dale

Frohes Weinachten from Germany!

Comment

Happy Jesus' earhly birthday observed, because we don't really know when it happened.

Y'all be good, now, hea' ?

Comment

Merry Christmas, Joyouex Noel, Felice Navidad, Happy Honnika (sp?), Peacful Yultide Greetings,...

However you celebrate the season, wishes for peace and prosperity to you and yours and Good Scouting.

Rick

Comment

And happy Newton's Birthday for all the faith-in-science-only types.

Although a closet Arian, he might still have some things to say on this day:

"Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion. God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done."

Comment

Merry Merry and Happy Happy to all !!!

Comment

on the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Three French Hens...

Comment

two turtle doves.....

Comment

And a Scoutmaster in a pine tree.... (the bear made me do it!!)

Comment

on the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me four calling birds...

Comment

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 5 gold rings...

Comment

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me six geese a laying...

Comment

5 gold rings!

Comment

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Seven swans a swimming

Comment

on the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 8 maids a milking...

Comment

Working...
                              X