Hello all just some things about me, I'm a life scout and a patrol leader, currently at camp in Virginia, I like traditional scouting and I'm a big gear guy. I've been a lurker on the forum for a good year now and I thought I should finally join up!

Woakus

• Downvote 1

Woakus! You're at camp?? Put that tablet down! Go chop some wood! Lash a table together! ID some trees! Roast a squirrel! Find and avoid some Poison Ivy! Fry some bacon! For petey sake, do some Scout Stuff! And welcome to our forums! Boy, talk about modern Scouts....

Ohhh no I'm not actually in camp, I was just saying thats where I'm living and I thought it sounded cool, oh well but thanks you guys!

I'm not that much of a electronic dependent teenager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a boy scout during the 80's. went on to the U.S. Army now I am a EMT working on becoming a Paramedic. One of my sons is currently in boy scouts another about to go into cub scouts. I hope that they do not sour my kids to scouting like i got from bad scout masters.

I was a boy scout during the 80's. went on to the U.S. Army now I am a EMT working on becoming a Paramedic. One of my sons is currently in boy scouts another about to go into cub scouts. I hope that they do not sour my kids to scouting like i got from bad scout masters.

I had a poor SM. When I got into scouting as an adult, I promised myself I wouldn't do to my boys what my SM did to me. 4 years of scouting and never got past 2nd Class and one MB. Only his pet scouts were advanced.