Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all just some things about me, I'm a life scout and a patrol leader, currently at camp in Virginia, I like traditional scouting and I'm a big gear guy. I've been a lurker on the forum for a good year now and I thought I should finally join up!

Woakus

glad you're participating. I look forward to some of your insights with camping gear.

Comment

Woakus! You're at camp?? Put that tablet down! Go chop some wood! Lash a table together! ID some trees! Roast a squirrel! Find and avoid some Poison Ivy! Fry some bacon! For petey sake, do some Scout Stuff! And welcome to our forums! Boy, talk about modern Scouts....

Comment

Ohhh no I'm not actually in camp, I was just saying thats where I'm living and I thought it sounded cool, oh well but thanks you guys!
        I'm not that much of a electronic dependent teenager

Comment

One you get addicted to this forum, you will be.

Welcome

Stosh

Comment

Hey! Another youth member! Yeah!
            Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to Scouter.com

Comment

Yes, welcome Woakus

Comment

hi new to here and hope let we all enjoy here

iaf-ifa.org
                  Last edited by joanschmitt; 05-17-2014, 12:04 AM.

Comment

hi new member here..

welcome bonus
                    Last edited by anawilliams; 06-01-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I was a boy scout during the 80's. went on to the U.S. Army now I am a EMT working on becoming a Paramedic. One of my sons is currently in boy scouts another about to go into cub scouts. I hope that they do not sour my kids to scouting like i got from bad scout masters.

Comment

It's the journey and not the goal that should be enjoyed. As I tell my sons you get what you put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by duechtlands View Post
                          I was a boy scout during the 80's. went on to the U.S. Army now I am a EMT working on becoming a Paramedic. One of my sons is currently in boy scouts another about to go into cub scouts. I hope that they do not sour my kids to scouting like i got from bad scout masters.
                          I had a poor SM. When I got into scouting as an adult, I promised myself I wouldn't do to my boys what my SM did to me. 4 years of scouting and never got past 2nd Class and one MB. Only his pet scouts were advanced.

Comment

Working...
                          X