Hey DJ13, I'm a WHCS alumnus living north of you pretty close to the "seat of power" (a.k.a. Flag Plaza). Nice to know that boys are still crossing over in Central Greene!

If you're talking about the Beascout.org site you should have access to change that via your MyScouting account. I did it once upon a time but forget how.

However, you may have to contact your DE. Or call the folks at Flag Plaza (412-471-2927). They got people who are pretty good with the IT, given the Byzantine monstrosity they are having to work with.

• Downvote 1
Hey DJ13, I'm a WHCS alumnus living north of you pretty close to the "seat of power" (a.k.a. Flag Plaza). Nice to know that boys are still crossing over in Central Greene!

If you're talking about the Beascout.org site you should have access to change that via your MyScouting account. I did it once upon a time but forget how.

However, you may have to contact your DE. Or call the folks at Flag Plaza (412-471-2927). They got people who are pretty good with the IT, given the Byzantine monstrosity they are having to work with.

Were here, just trying to keep up the good fight.