X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty Navigating . . .

I opened an account with Scouter.com and used it for a couple of months. Unfortunately, I work for the Government and in order to keep classified information, well classified, I have 3 logons and 6 passwords that must be different and changed every 60 days for security purposes. To "simplify" my life, on 'password-changing-day' all personal passwords are changed to one of the 6 I have to use for work. The problem is that I can't remember which one I changed it too. I tried the password re-set several times but never get the email scouter.com says I should get to make the necessary password re-set request.

I tried the contact administrator functions as well, also with no luck. As a result I have had to set up this, hopefully temporary account in order to ask for help. So guys, what is the next step in the password re-set request I need to take in order to start using my original account again?

Maybe one of the moderators can move this to the sticky thread about de-bugging. Supposedly, the admin is looking at that thread and trying to fix reported problems. They do get resolved, eventually.... This site has been kind of a hot mess since an upgrade earlier this year, but it's showing ongoing improvements.

Comment

Working...
    X