X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from FL!

I've been browsing these discussions, and have learned a lot already. I'm mom to a new Webelos I scout, committee member, newly-minted camping chair, participant in our district's Cub Camp this year, and a person who would love to say I've contributed to the ongoing success of our Pack. I look forward to learning more from the discussions here on this forum!

Welcome and enjoy the show.

Comment

Hello from WI

Comment

Hello from TN. I've been down to Florida several times, may I ask where in Florida you're from?

Comment

Hi, ES441: Southwest FL. Sorry for the lack of reply, haven't been on the forum in a while.

Comment

Yeah, I've been down to Orlando, Tampa, Pensacola, and the Keys. Great state, although I like TN better.

Comment

Hello from West Central Florida Council! I'll be at your Council office this saturday to promote Sand Hill Scout Reservation's summer camp.

Comment

• mommyjb1
                mommyjb1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi from Tidewater Council Va. I have been a program director for 9 camps and I'm running on empty for camp theme titles. I'm looking at either Space or Oceans. Ideas?

• King Ding Dong
                King Ding Dong commented
                Editing a comment
                Minecraft
            Working...
            X