Finally can post?!?

Well this is a great surprise! I post frequently and always get an error message! Thanks for updating your site... harder to navigate but it will be nice to be able to give input. I'm primarily a Bear DL and ASM, also a (not super active) UC, and CS RT Commissioner. Joined BSA as a Tiger ADL in 1998 when my now-Eagle/ASM son was a Tiger. Younger son is Second Class and I also have a wonderful, supportive hubby and daughter who are not involved in Scouting. I'm so excited!

• 2 months later...

sorry to but in but i just joined the group today. I found an old thread about JLT or TLT videos either VHS or DVD back in 2008. I was hopping i can get ahold of who ever that was that claimed having said videos and ask every so nicely if i can get a copy of said videos.

Looking at the link, the person who made the copies hasn't come to this forum in 5 years :( (According to his profile.) I have did multiple searches for both (search engines, purchase sites, etc.) and have yet to locate them. Closest I found is the text documents that go along with them. I will keep looking for you, just in case :)

So what does it take to start a new topic around here? Tried several times in several different forums with no luck. I just keep getting an error message that says I am not authorized to do that.

If you find an old post in the archives that is sort of what you want to ask, then post to it, which will bring it back to life, we know to look for a new topic in an old post due to this snaffooo... But, I wish we got word as to why there is just nothing happening that looks like someone is trying to fix it.