X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site, not to scouting

Hello everyone. I decided to join mostly due to that fact that whenever I Google scout questions, I am consistently directed to this site. I feel I can give back to others as much as I can take from the forums here.

As a youth, I was honored to receive my Eagle Scout in 1986 and served actively in the troop, then varsity, camp staff, and OA chapter chief.

I rededicated myself to scouting when my sons (3) were old enough to join. I currently have a Star scout, 2nd Year Webelos, and 1st Year Webelos.

I have served on the pack level for 5 years and am currently the Assistant Cubmaster, Pack Trainer, Webelos Den Leader, Camp Director, and Membership Chair. I am also at at large member of our District Committee.

I look forward to many insightful conversations.

Welcome to the internet campfire.. Just join into any thread currently going, or start your own if you have some questions you would like to ask.

Comment

Welcome, Eagledin86, looking forward to your insights!

Comment

Welcome.

There is good advice, pro and con, on just about any scout topic here. Just be prepared to wear some pads...

Comment

Welcome! You have a full plate. Try not to let work get in the way of scouting. That's the OA and Council's job!

Comment

Working...
          X