Hi, I just got here. I Live in Chico,CA with my 3 boys. The two oldest boys are Cub Scouts and the third can't wait to start in a year. I am the committee chair for the pack and I am heavily involved in the popcorn fundraiser. Last year I started experimenting with Google Docs (now Google Drive) as a method for tracking and reporting popcorn sales. We ended up with a very useful tool. The spreadsheet tracks item totals per scout, sales totals, and totals per den. One of the coolest parts of this thing is that it has a web form user interface that we embed in our pack web site. This allows the individual scouts/parents to enter their entire take order sales on the web form. The submitted data automatically flows to the spreadsheet. Last year a committee meeting was hapening during our pack order submission period. We were watching as data was flowing into our spreadsheet. This thing also automatically sends the scout/parent a confirmation e-mail that indicates what was just submitted. I also created a method that allows the scout/parent to record individual orders on their web enabled mobile device. This data also dynamically updates the scouts own spreadsheet and sends a thank you/confirmation email to the customer. This thing definitely made our lives easier during popcorn season. If there is interest, I can make this available as a template so you can benefit from it as well. Let me know. Thanks, James