Dumas law group

This is exactly what was bound to happen when the files were thrown open to everybody. This legal group is nothing more than a predator itself, preying on "possible" victims dredged out of the documents. Throw a wide enough net, and you will catch something. It does not matter to them that the organization did a far better job than most back then. The BSA is simply seen as a deep pocket target.

Someone went to a whole lot of effort to put up a spoof website. What kinda surprises me she gets away with using the BSA logo in her advertising. I'm thinking the BSA can actually go after her for that. I"m with TAHAWK on this one, just an ambulance chaser. She's just using the public record files to promote herself as a child abuse specialty lawyer.

Stosh

Someone went to a whole lot of effort to put up a spoof website. What kinda surprises me she gets away with using the BSA logo in her advertising. I'm thinking the BSA can actually go after her for that. I"m with TAHAWK on this one' date=' just an ambulance chaser. She's just using the public record files to promote herself as a child abuse specialty lawyer. Stosh[/quote'] Just posted that question on there google + page