X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Abercorn a new web series

The trailer is funny. "I remember you, you were the maintenance guy", "Ranger".
    An authentic look at camp and the people that work there. A narrative series from a gay Eagle Scout.

Thanks for the support, we've worked very hard on this project and would love to hear some feedback from our intended audience, SCOUTS! Speak up and lay it on me!

Comment

1) WELCOME TO DA FORUMS! (and yes, I am screaming at ya in the positive, campfire-like yell of welcome )

2) From what I've previewed, it so reminds me of the "shenanigans" that staff did at the camps I worked at.

3) Good luck with the project.

Comment

Not interested. Just start another change.org petition, it's cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Scouter99 View Post
          Soccer is cheaper than Scouts. But that really not the points is it?

Comment

Cant sniff at a series with a character flying the England flag Will be donating later.

Comment

Originally posted by Scouter99 View Post
              There are plenty of others doing good activism work with petitions and such, but no amount of lecturing can change people. What can change people are stories. In regards to cost, seven weeks of shooting is expensive, even at minimum rates. We think it's worth it, hopefully enough other people do to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambridgeskip View Post
                Cant sniff at a series with a character flying the England flag Will be donating later.
                Thanks for your support! He's the great grandson of Benton-Powers (our version of Baden Powell). He lived a posh life in England, and ironically, was never a Compass Guide.

Comment

Originally posted by mattandrews View Post

There are plenty of others doing good activism work with petitions and such, but no amount of lecturing can change people. What can change people are stories. In regards to cost, seven weeks of shooting is expensive, even at minimum rates. We think it's worth it, hopefully enough other people do to.
                  out of curiosity why do I have to change my beliefs?

Comment

Working...
                  X