National Park Service To Explore an LGBT Theme

Horizon, apparently you already could. Wikipedia just informed me that the Stonewall Inn and environs has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1999 and a National Historic Landmark since 2000. So it satisfies Requirement 2a for Cit in the Nation.

Well they could start with showcasing all the same sex couplings found in the animal kingdom. Place plaques on trails with all the details. Could be a great Eagle Project.

That would be a pretty inexpensive project...how much do invisible plaques cost?

Truly, there is much our species can learn from the Whiptail Lizard.

At least we don't have to keep them from penguins of the opposite sex like that unfortunate pair of bachelors in the Central Park Zoo.

I don't usually make requests like this - in fact, in 12 years in this forum I am not sure I have ever made a request like this - but can we move onto a different subject and let this thread begin its final descent down the list without further delay? Some of the comments are bordering on inappropriate, though not enough to hit the Big Red Moderator's Button. At least not so far, at least not for me. But, enough, okay?

• Upvote 1