Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Rogue' UK Girl Guide troop won't use new non-religious promise, excludes new leader

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your last line of "So what?" pretty much sums it up..

So, now I will have to agree with others that say it's time to wrap it up, because we are just going around in circles.. I got my answers..

I started out by stating that while certain atheists I would welcome, rules would have to be enacted to remove quickly those who can not show tolerance for other members beliefs or traditions.. Which you were offended that I would think any atheists would act in such a manner.. Yet when pointed out, as to when and where atheist have been intolerant you respond with, "So What".. or "free speech" or "it's not illegal".. Maybe, not.. but BSA's expectation of showing tolerance request that it be done voluntarily, not "you can take your intolerance up to the point where you legally cross the line.",..

Comment

I started out by stating that while certain atheists I would welcome, rules would have to be enacted to remove quickly those who can not show tolerance for other members beliefs or traditions.

Which apparently encompasses every atheist who has the gall to speak out or resist infringements on their rights.

Yet when pointed out, as to when and where atheist have been intolerant you respond with, "So What".. or "free speech" or "it's not illegal"

Yeah, putting up billboards saying "I can be good without god" is sooo intolerant. Oh wait, it's purposely putting it up on church property illegally during the night -- oh wait, you initially claimed that, but it wasn't that at all -- then the atheists must have deliberately selected a billboard owned by a church -- oh wait, you tried to claim THAT, but that wasn't true either -- oh, then those horrible atheists sued the church -- oh wait, that's just more lies about atheists made up by you.

Maybe you should stop lying about atheists.

Comment

Working...
      X