Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Scout: Help for My Camping Company

Hello my fellow campers,
    I am an eagle scout and I am working for a company called bestcots. We sell military grade camping cots, blankets, and sleeping bags. We are a relatively new company, but I would love all your input on how we could improve our site. Also, if you know anyone (summer camps, boy scouts, girl scouts, etc) who would be interested in our products, could you please forward them along?

Thank you

Have a wonderful camping season filled with nice weather (or for those of you who are hardcore - harsh survival weather)

Warm Regards,
    Best Cots
    The best camping cots for the best prices

Real scout camping doesn't involve cots...

Comment

What is the capacity of the cot-tent?

Comment

Gotta love this thread, it keeps comming back up like a cucumber/radish salad.

Stosh

Comment

Welcome to the forum BestCots.

Not sure who is writing the definitions of what real Scout camping is.

I know that different tasks require different tools and the same goes for camping. Not every outing is backpacked in, not every outing has a requirement for minimum tent size, and not every Scout or Scouter is capable of sleeping on the ground(or getting up from the ground unassisted.)

I would suggest that real Scout camping is one that delivers the promise of Scouting, utilizing whatever tools make it happen.

Thanks for sharing the link for your cots.

GoodDog

Comment

Working...
          X