Webelos Colors' Future

Hi all, While working more on my training manual for our pack regarding new changes, I came across another question. Will the new adventure pins for Webelos be worn on the existing Webelos colors or another device? I know the Tiger, Wolf and Bear immediate recognition devices are being phased out and wasn't sure if this was, too (or if it was classified as one.) Up until recently I didn't know a whole lot about Webelos devices/insignia. While looking up the colors, I saw the Webelos Scout Compass and Compass Points. Will those also be going away? I tried searching here and through the official sites but couldn't find an exact answer. Thanks!

Hi all' date=' While working more on my training manual for our pack regarding new changes, I came across another question. Will the new adventure pins for Webelos be worn on the existing Webelos colors or another device? I know the Tiger, Wolf and Bear immediate recognition devices are being phased out and wasn't sure if this was, too (or if it was classified as one.) Up until recently I didn't know a whole lot about Webelos devices/insignia. While looking up the colors, I saw the Webelos Scout Compass and Compass Points. Will those also be going away? I tried searching here and through the official sites but couldn't find an exact answer. Thanks![/quote']

Yes they do, I asked my cohort that did the training at PTC last summer.

• Upvote 1

Great, thanks! I looked up the compass and points (I didn't realize they were earned via earning the pins that are going away.) So I'm still unsure if they will be obtainable with the new adventure pins or cease like arrow points. Assuming the latter but not putting it down in stone until I can find confirmation.