Successful recruiting year.

The pack just about doubled in size this year. We were sitting at 22 Scouts including (12) W2, no Bears, (5) Wolves, and (6) W1. Since our registration night we now have (11)Tigers, (8) Wolves (3) Bears, (8) W1, and (11) W2. All this and still more prospects to submit paperwork.

• Upvote 1

Great job! We went from 1 Tiger, 10 Wolves, 6 Bears, 4 W1 & 1 W2 to 9 Tigers, 26 Wolves, 9 Bears, 9 W1 & 2 W2. We had similar numbers last year but due to lots of switching around with leadership and other factors that I'm told affect this kind of thing yearly, we lost most of that. Sincerely hoping we can do better this year (right now I'm the Wolf Den Leader and so far 16 have showed up to all our meets - may have to split the den if this keeps up.) Hope y'all can keep your numbers as well throughout the year :)

We were overwhelmed with the turnout of our new Scout registration night. The place was packed and chaotic, so much that I thought we scared away some of the potential newcomers. I had the kids play balloon stomp, and it was a hit. What I thought would have scared some away is what set the hook. My first official function as CM wasn't a flop.