Arrow Of Light ceremony invitation???

Hi all

My WeBeLoS parents have all agreed and decided to wait until the end of March (after PWD) for the AOL and cross over ceremonies, since we had some new boys join the pack at the very start of September and they all want to cross over together and March 5th will get them their 6 month requirement for the AOL.

So...after saying that, the parents would like to send out invitations to the AOL ceremony and dinner, similar to what our troop does for their Eagle Scouts. Does anybody know of someplace I can get invitations for an Arrow Of Light Ceremony?? I have searched this internet all over the place and cannot find any. They would like it to be nice similar to those of the Eagle Scout Invitations.

Thanks for your help.

Angela

Why not find someone who has some computer and artistic talent and design your own? MS Word has templetes to print invitations. Do a search online from Word and it gives some templetes. There is a heavier type of paper called card stock you could use.

Don't know if scout shop has pre-designed invitation for this purpose.

There maybe someone in your pack who is willing to take on this project. Could add individual pictures of the scout in uniform on the front for a more personal touch. Be sure to get you envelopes first so that you don't print invitations that you cannot find envelopes for. If trimming is needed I would think most schools or churches have a paper cutter.

you can buy blank cards and envelopes for them at any Walmart or computer/business store... just use a graphics program or word program that allows images and layout your design. I'd recommend printing on regular paper first just to make sure you do it right to get inside and outside done right.

oh, and our walmarts here have them for sale in the school supply section with all the different types of paper rather than back with the electronics.