tracking belt loops and pins

I had a den leader ask me if I knew of a wall chart that existed, that the boys could hang on their wall, and mark the loop/pin requirements as they get them done. No better place to look for advice than here....so.....does anyone know of a chart I could print out?

MKH

There is no wall chart that I am aware of. However, if you copy the sheet from the Cub Scout Academic and Sports Program book, it has a place to check off when the requirement is completed. The boys can hang that on their wall.

I have never actually seen the book in that form online... plenty of places that list out the requirements...

however.. BSA does allow for unlimited copying of BSA material as long as it is for the exclusive use of scouting and not done for a profit. This means that you could copy pages from a book that you or another Cub has.

If you can send me your e-mail address I will scan and send you the two pages. I have to get my book out but I can have the pages in the computer by this weekend.

Then you can take the file (It will be in pdf) to a office store (Like Staples) and they can print you a large copy of it if you want. May cost you a few bucks, but if you are looking for something to dosplay for all to see it might be worth it.

Let me know if I can help

YiS

Doc