If not Mike Rowe, who?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Foxx, former boy scout, hip, kids know him, very talented, so talented that I doubt he would have the time.

He would likely shake-up all the white conservatives who can't figure out how to attract Black, Hispanic, and Asian youth to Scouting. :)

(This message has been edited by RememberSchiff)

SR540Beaver - true, there is the footwear thing but the difference between Lundin and Rowe is that Lundin lives it every day.

How about Neil Patrick Harris - then the conservatives would only be faced with heart attacks rather than stroking out over Takei or Foxx.

"I think the question should be "Why not Mike Rowe?""

Good looking, single man about 50 years old, was a professional opera singer, lives in San Francisco, never married, claims a girlfriend but has never been photographed with her and just a bit too obvious in making a point of talking about "hot women".

Not saying he is but if that described the single guy down the street that wanted to help with a local troop, I think there would be an awful lot of people, in this forum no less, making negative assumptions about the persons suitability based on orientation, perceived or not.